PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER
You are running an older browser. Please upgrade your browser for better experience.
1. How do I control Tello?
You can control Tello directly via Tello app or with a supported Bluetooth remote controller connected to the Tello app.
2. What kind of interesting things can Tello do during flight?
Tello can perform eight different flips, fly up and down from your hand in Bounce mode, or automatically record short videos with EZ Shots.
3. Can Tello fly indoors?
Yes, Tello is safe to fly indoors. Tello can also fly outdoors, but it is only recommended to do so in windless conditions.
4. Is Tello waterproof?
1. What does Tello's camera feature?
Tello's camera is capable of capturing photos and recording videos. With EZ Shots, users can fly in three specific patterns while recording short videos.
2. Where are my captured photos and video saved? How can I export them?
Photos and video will save to your smartphone. You can export files from your smartphone as needed.
3. Do I need to insert an SD card to store photos and video?
4. What is Tello's flight range?
Tello's maximum flight range is approximately 100 m, but that range may vary according to your environment.
1. How do I charge Tello's battery?
You can either charge one battery via the Micro USB port on the aircraft or charge three batteries simultaneously using the battery charging hub..
2. Does Tello support battery hot-swapping?
No. If you do so, you may lose the photos or video taken during your last flight.
1. How do I replace propellers?
You can replace the propellers by detaching the old ones and mounting new ones using the tool in the packaging.
2. How can I differentiate clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) propellers? Do I have to mount different propellers in specific places?
Tello's propellers and motor casings are marked for differentiation. CW and CCW propellers must only be attached to CW and CCW motors, respectively. CW propellers have notches near where they attach to the motors, and CW motor casings are also marked with notches. CCW propellers and motors both do not have notches.
1. How can I update my Tello's firmware?
You can update Tello's firmware via the Tello app.
2. What should I do the update is interrupted or fails?
If the update fails, reconnect your Tello to the Tello app and try again.
3. Can I update my Tello on a computer?
Not at this time.
1. Which Bluetooth controllers are compatible with Tello?
Tello is currently compatible with the customized Gamesir T1D.
2. Which programming platforms can I use to program Tello?
Tello currently supports Scratch programming. More programming platforms will be available in future.
1. Can the Tello app and Tello EDU app be used at the same time?
No. The Tello app is for experiencing the excitement of flight and aerial photography, while the Tello EDU app is focused on programming. Although both apps are compatible with Tello aircraft, one app should be completely turned off before using the other. Tello should also be restarted between uses.
2. Can the Tello EDU app be used for free?
Although most of the app’s functions are free, the Tello EDU app also has games, which include some levels that require payment.
3. What should I do when the Tello EDU app doesn’t work?
The Tello EDU app is provided by Wistron (Shanghai) Ltd. Should you have any questions about the app, please contact Wistron by dialing +86-21-64952384 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for understanding.